Ready to join a network of the most talented workers in the world?
If so, this role is for you. You'll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look...
What to Expect as a C++ Engineer
We are looking for software engineers that are ready to utilize their experience in a comprehensive and multidimensional leadership role. Responsibilities will include writing and debugging both unit and integration tests for enterprise applications. You will also be expected to effectively execute the transition of current code to new technologies and update third party components. Lastly, you will take ownership of the process of identifying dependencies and performing code reviews, helping us to maintain standard of excellence throughout the process.
Qualifications for this Opportunity
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful C++ Engineer will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer using C++
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you've written
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- C++, REST
- Database (SQL server, Oracle, My SQL)
- Enterprise applications
- Source control using SVN
- Visual Studio Professional
Proficiency in the following technologies is desired but not mandatory:
- Akamai, PostgreSQL, noSQL, .NET
- The Type of C++ Engineers We're Looking For
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you're facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it's done correctly
Ready to join? Start the process now by applying through our application link. If you meet the qualifications, we will proceed with a series of tests and interviews.
Send Resume (In English) , salary expectations, cover Letter at this address firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also at (+237) 676 877 672 to have more informations about the position
Deadline : 15/02/2016
PS: We provide multiple positions and its very competitive sooner you apply sooner you will have the opportunity to be recruited