The COUNTDOOWN Consortium dedicated to investigating cost effective, scale up and sustainable solutions to control and eliminate the seven most common Neglected Tropical Diseases by 2020 is looking for a Research Communication-Uptake Officer, and a Database Manager. The jobs aim at maximizing the impact of the research generated by the COUNTDOWN consortium.
Functional skills and knowledge :
- Mastering of MS Access and other Databes software and producing table outputs.
- Ability to analyse complex matters, exercise sound judgement and decision making.
- Experience with systems development, lifecycle approaches and with computing environments : Windows Server, PL/SQL, Java/JSP web development tools and SQL server.
- University degree in computer science, Information Systems or Information Technology.
- Previous work experience as database manager.
The recruitment files, including an application, a CV, copies of certificates, and a letter of motivation, shall be deposited at the CRTV National Radio house Yaounde, door 118, or sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th january 2016.