A company importing drugs, consumables, medical equipments, laboratory reagents, is looking for four, (04) sales representatives including 02 residing in Douala and 02 residing in Yaoundé. They will report to the Sales Manager (Supervisor).
- Minimum of 03 years experience in selling pharmaceutical products or medical consumables.
- Seek to establish new clients and develop existing pre-existing clients by planning and organizing the daily work schedule.
- Presentations of products and services offers by studying customer typologies.
- Obtain orders by referring to price lists and product documentation.
- Keep management informed by your activities and results.
- Present reports, activity reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territorial reviews.
- Monitor competition by gathering current market information on prices, products, new products, delivery times, benchmarking techniques, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; solution development; the preparation of reports; make recommendations to management.
- Improve professional and technical knowledge by participating in educational workshops; a review of professional publications; establish personal networks; participation in professional associations.
- Provide historical records by keeping records of the region and its clients;
- Be perfectly bilingual (French and English);
- Must be a Cameroonian ( male or female)
- Holder of a category B driving license and a vehicle in a good condition
- Good knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical institutions.
- A CV, a Cover letter and proof of the diploma and training must be presented;
- Job certificates relating to professional experience; minimum of one year reference to which the structure could address in the context of the examination of the candidate.
Application files marked "Application for the position of Sales Representative" to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: July 10, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
Contact: 233-332-066 / 698-507-649
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted