Position Title: Human Resources Manager
Requirement: Master's degree Preferred
Language proficiency: Fluent in English and French
The Company: TANDYL LIMITED
Tandyl Limited office in Bastos Yaounde, is currently looking to hire a human resource manager, to join its energetic and lively team.
The incombent must be able to Develop policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employeeservices by performing the following duties :
As a Human Resource Manager, your main duties will be to:
- Assists teams with designing guidelines and policies
- Recruits, interviews and participates in the selection process for filling vacancies within the facility.
- Checks references and handles employment verifications.
- Designs and facilitates the Employee Orientation process to ensure the new employee is successfully acclimated to the Company culture.
- Facilitates team meetings on human issues such as discipline, turnover, absenteeism etc
- Responsible for Employee Communication program to include development of Employee Handbooks, training manuals and publicity board.
- Develops and assure to meet annual budgets for the Department
- Must have obtained a degree from a well-recognized University
- Must have atleast more than 5 years working experience
- Must be perfectly biligual
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Punctual and trustworthy
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment yet accurately
- Collaborative, a team player and at the same time able to work in full autonomyFriendly, enthusiastic, energetic, curious and eager to learn new skills on a daily basis, demonstrate the will to exceed professionally speaking
- Great inter personal skills and outgoing
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Embrace challenges and thrive under pressure
How to apply
Email your resume, cover letter, copy of diplomas and ID papers at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line "Application – Human Resources Manager desired" no later than 10/10/2016.