The Marketing Officer oversees all the Group's Subsidiary company products and services, marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message.
Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to prospective clients.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Organizing and ensuring the day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Design skills including graphics and web design.
Please interested Candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org