Position: Microsoft Office Specialist
Period: February 22nd trough Monday 7th March 2016
- You will need to know the features of Office 2016 and have it installed on your testing computer*.
- Get certified through the Microsoft Exam official test that we are organizing ( You will receive your certification from Microsoft)
- Our testing Center or sub Center will need to have the newest version of Console 8 installed on their compute An update for Console 8 will be release on Monday, February 22nd at 10:00 MST time. Please make sure you have enough time for this update before you schedule and start testing.
- Exam Duration / Time Limit: 120 minutes
- Exams are available in English only
- Free exams vouchers for the first 10 candidate and 20 $ exam fees for others (with 01 free retake exam if the failed).
- Instruct candidates to thoroughly review the exam tutorial as this is a brand new exam format
- Need to have good familiarity with Word & Excel 2013 / 2010
- Although we would like the candidates to be familiar with Office 2013, this is not mandatory
- Betas are designed to capture the test candidate's first experience with an exam so candidates should only take each exam once
- Candidate Profile and Skills Measured for each exam are pasted/listed below
Incentives Valid upload between Monday February 22nd through Wednesday March 2nd
- For candidates, if the candidate passes the exam after it is rescored, they will receive a certification as if they took the production exam. Results to be provided within 6-8 weeks of the close of bet
- Candidates are asked to complete the feedback at the end of the exam from their testing experience
- Please have your test candidates complete the feedback from each question if marked for feedbac
- Attached in the email are the steps for marking tasks for feedb
Candidates are asked to register their application just by sending a mail to Edith Yollande Kamtchoum ( email@example.com )