Catholic Relief Services
A Development Organization is seeking the services of one (1) qualified, experienced and highly motivated Program Coordinator for the Livelihoods and Protection Support Project (LPSP) and one (01) qualified, experienced and highly motivated Emergency Response Coordinator for the Autonomy trough Livelihoods (ALIVE) Project.
The position will be based in Batouri and Maroua respectively, the duration of both projects is one year.
Primary Responsibilities – Program Coordinator
- Ensure the quality of CRS Cameroon emergency programming, including planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, budget management, and narrative and financial reporting.
- Support the Program Coordinator in attaining project goals and objectives, overseeing day-to-day planning, design, and project operations.
- Ensure integration and synergies across technical areas, preparing and supervising work plans, financial, logistical, and other documents including the development of assessments, analytical reports and evaluations, monitoring and evaluation, and donor reports.
Qualifications and Skills-Program Coordinator
- Master's Degree in community Development, Economics, Agriculture, Social Sciences, Peacebuilding, and /or related field required
- At least 5 years of relevant management, supervisory, and technical experience in development programming with at least 2 years of experience managing programs in emergency context.
- Proven experience coordinating with national and local development authorities in developing contexts.
- Experience in Household Economic strengthening, agricultural Livelihood programming strategies and tools and Monitoring, Evaluation and reporting a plus.
- Proven leadership and inter-personal skills and ability to build and motivated diverse and talented teams.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining institutional linkages required. Advocacy skill and facilitation skills are a plus.
- Cultural sensitivity, patience and flexibility.
- Excellent English and French oral and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including word, excel and Outlook required.
Applications should include a cover letter, a CV and three references (with name, address, email and phone numbers)
Applications can be submitted electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying “Project Coordinator for ALIVE” in the following address:
Country Representative, BP 1851, Yaoundé, Cameroon.
Deadline for submission: July 31, 2016.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.