USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (USAID/GHSC/PSM)
JOBS VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
PROJECT: USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM)
The purpose of the Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of USG-funded public health initiatives around the world. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President's Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive health. In supporting USG-funded global health activities, GHSC-PSM will develop and manage a wide array of services for health commodity procurement and related systems strengthening technical assistance encompassing different elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
At the country level, GHSC-PSM supports country strategies and priorities that fall under the following three project objectives:
- Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
- Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
- Global Collaboration to improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities.
The overall goal of GHSC-PSM in Cameroon is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in PEPFAR supported regions.
The project is opening several unspecified term positions with location of assignment whether in Yaoundé main Office or in Douala Regional:
Regional Warehousing and Distribution Specialist, 1 position in Douala, 1 position in Garoua
REPORT TO: Regional Coordinator
- Master's in health, public health, pharmaceutical sciences, or related field, or equivalent relevant experience (at least 4+ years' experience)
- Significant experience in pharmaceutical management as well as capacity building in pharmaceutical management
- Experience within the health sector with understanding of HIV, preferably on U.S. government funded programs
- Previous experience in the development and delivery of training or capacity building programs is preferred
- Excellent interpersonally with a diverse staff, clients and consultants
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality
- Proficiency in French and/or English including reading, writing and speaking skills with the ability to conduct business in either language
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility and integrity
- Ability and willingness to travel in the field
- Fluency in French and/or English
- Long-term working resident experience in Cameroon with strong understanding of the Cameroon public health and pharmaceutical sector, preferred.
Application Instructions: please send electronic submissions of your CV, Letter and academic credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. No telephone inquiries please.
Finalists will be contacted.
Deadline: Monday, Septembre 04, 2017