Work locatation: Reservation and Ticketing Staff Douala, Cameroon
Reports to: GSA Sales and Marketing Supervisor
Key responsibilities/Result area
- Provide ticketing services to corporate offices and their top management
- Sell travelling tickets to passengers in accordance with their requests.
- Make reservations and book travelling tickets in accordance with individual travel plans
- Initiate the payments of fares from customers prior to issuance of travel tickets.
- Answer calls from the general public and communicates information to customers regarding fares, rates, schedules, routings, flight arrival and departure times or related services, in a pleasant, and courteous manner.
- Notify customers of flight irregularities and changes in schedules.
- Compute fares and quote fare rules.
- Issue computer generated/or e-tickets, exchanges or re-validations
- Daily Sales Report(DSR) to the Accountant and copying the GSA Sales/Marketing Supervisor and GSA General Manager.
- Initiate and handle refunds for ticket purchases through the Finance and Administrative Officer, Country Manager, and Kigali.
- Be ready to adapt to any other assignments/tasks that may require your services on thejob Qualifications requirement.
- At least "A" Level GCE Certificate or equivalent. IATA Diploma in Travel and Tourism or equivalent certificates.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a reservation agent
- Unwavering honesty and integrity
- Significant experience with SITA, Galileo, Amadeus, MS-Word, Excel, Outlook
- Oral and written fluency in English is required. Proficiency in French would be advantgeous, but is not required.
If your profice meets the above mention requirement, kindly forward an updated CV to the below email address: email@example.com on or before Monday 22nd June, 2015.
NB. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.