Work locatation: GSA Sales and Marketing Supervisor Douala, Cameroon
Reports to: GSA General Manager & Air Line Country Manager
Key responsibilities/Result area
- Supervise sales executives and ticketing staff and ensures they delivery service to the highest standards
- Coach and train staff on the use of booking/reservations systems
- Ensure that a customer database is created, reviewed and updated,
- Set up a sales and marketing plan and budgets with sales executives and liaise back with the GSA GM. Implement and manage such plan for each financial year
- Oversee all incoming enquiries from customers and ensure that each one is handled in a proper and efficient Professional manner
- Build strong working relationships with subordinate staff and senior management
- Attend periodic management meetings do discuss operational, financial and day to day issues and to foster a strong management infrastructure
- Liaise with booking/reservation staff of corporate customers in order to offer high quality of service.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts customer by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Supervise all appointed sponsored events and wherever possible provide support to up sell on these events.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personnal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Be ready to adapt to any other assignments/tasks that may require your services on the job.
- Any University degree. IATA Diploma in Travel and Tourism or similar qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a reservation agent
- Unwavering honesty and integrity
- Significant experience with SITA, Galileo, Amadeus, MS-Word, Excel, Outlook
- Oral and written fluency in English is required. Proficiency in French would be advantgeous, but is not required.
If your profice meets the above mention requirement, kindly forward an updated CV to the below email address: email@example.com on or before Monday 22nd June, 2015.
NB. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.