Position: Autodesk® Certified User
Dateline: Wednesday, February 24th through Monday, March 14
Candidate Profile for Autodesk Certification Beta Exams
Actual hands-on experience is a critical component for the exam. Individuals must spend time using the product and applying the skills learned. The ideal beta candidate is:
- A high/Higher school student or vocation college student who is learning the software and looking to validate their basic skills
- In the process of completing an academic course in AutoCAD
- 50 hours of hands-on application
Please note: The beta exam will only be offered in English.
Autodesk® Certified User Beta details:
- The time allowed will be 120 minutes
- The beta exams will consist of 60 questions
- There will be a combination of multiple-choice and performance-based questions
- Free exams vouchers for the first 10 candidate and 20 $ exam fees for others (with 01 free retake exam if the failed).
- Beta exams are designed to capture the test candidate's first experience with an exam, therefore, candidates are only able to take the beta exam once
- The beta exam will only be offered in English
- Must have the current version of Console 8 installed (At the testing Center)
- Need to have 2016 version of the Autodesk software installed
The Autodesk® Certified User Candidate Profile is listed below which defines who should participate as a beta candidate. Link for the Skills Measured document for the AutoCAD® Certified User exam is provided below for your review.
For this beta we are offering the following:
If the candidate passes the exam after it is rescored, they will receive certification as if they took the production exam. Results to be provide within 60 days of the close of beta.
Candidates are asked to register their application just by sending a mail to Edith Yollande Kamtchoum ( email@example.com )