Petite annonce / classified ad
Retrouvez CampusJeunes sur LinkedIn via ce lien : https://www.linkedin.com/company/campusjeunes
Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel / Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
AD REFERENCE : EMP/AAH/03/2021/32
EXTERNAL JOB VACANCY
Action Against Hunger – Cameroon
Actions Against Hunger is an International Non Governmental Organiztion (NGO), apolitical, non denominated and non-profit. For our operations in Cameroon, we are looking for:
Base: Buea (south west region)
Number of positions :
Contract duration: 1 Year
start date: 1st of April 2021
supervised by: Health and nutrition supervisor
Location : Kumba South West Region
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Objective 1 : Provide a comprehensive ANC package;
- Readily prescribe routine and protocol drugs such as Iron, deworming, IPT(where available)
- Conduct IPT screening and treat all pregnant women with STIs according to protocols and standard guidelines.
- Promote PMTCT to all pregnant women using ANC services.
- Identify risky pregnancies including obstetric emergencies during ANC and refer to appropriate levels of health care
- Screen all pregnant women attending services for malnutrition and take appropriate actions when malnutrition is detected
- Provide IYCF services including counselling and health education on the importance of lactation to all pregnant women utilizing MC services.
Objective 2 : Provide a comprehensive PNC package;
- Conduct IPT screening and treat all lactating women with STIs according to protocols and standard guidelines.
- Screen all lactating women attending services for malnutrition and take appropriate actions when malnutrition is detected
- Provide postnatal care services according to protocols including vitamin A supplementation, other medical supplements and neonatal care
- Provide IYCF services including counselling and health education on the importance of lactation to all lactating women utilizing MC services.
- Conduct awareness raising on Family Planning its importance, individual counselling and referring clients who needs FP services to health facilities
Objective 3 : Adequate communication and representation of the Organization at various levels
- Follow up all PLW referred to higher levels to ensure they receive the services they were referred for.
- Adhere to Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) guidelines, ensuring aseptic conditions in providing MC services
- Provide health education in the RH waiting areas to all PLW waiting to receive services
- Actively participate during Continuous Medical Education sessions.
- Ensure safety and security of staff and organization by adhering to humanitarian principles and organizational safety and security policies.
- Participate in organizational meetings and other activities for program and quality improvement
- Take on any assignment and role delegated by line manager
Objective 4: Reporting/archiving
- Manage MC data with the aim of contributing to preparation of routine reports
- Assemble all data entries for the month, interpret and share with the N+1
- Ensure the classification and archiving of documents
- Participate in updating the monthly APR as N+1 guides.
- Provide all updated and reliable information on time concerning the number of patients received when needed
- Essential, Diploma from a recognized institution in Midwifery or registered Nurse.
- Desirable, degree in same field will be an added advantage
- Essential: previous experience of at least 2 years in similar or relevant positions, in a humanitarian context
- Desirable, experience in team management, assessments and report writing
Previous experience working with AAH in health and nutrition projects would be an asset
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, Stress Management., Strong organizational skills, Honesty, integrity, inter-personal and relation skills
Essential English(fluent) and local languages of working areas(pidgin English)
Commit to respect and apply AAH''s gender policy.
-Mainstream gender approach in all activities
- Contribute to a working environment that takes into account each other's specificities and avoids discrimination.
Our recruitment procedure has 3 key steps :
- A pre-selection on the basis of the files submitted (only canidates whose skills and experience matches with the profile are selected for the test) ;
- Oral Interview
For each step, only selected candidates are contacted.
Due to emergency, applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
At the attention of: Head of Human resources department, Action Against Hunger Cameroon
DEADLINE : 18th of March 2021
Only selected candidates will be selected for tests and interview.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
Pour postuler à cette annonce, veuillez nous adresser votre candidature comprenant :
- a curriculum vitae
- letter of motivation, and references
à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org en indiquant dans l'objet du mail la référence de l'annonce EMP/AAH/03/2021/32
IMPORTANT! Toute candidature sans référence d'annonce sera pur caduque