|Type de contrat
To develop and monitor implementation of the Company's Customer Experience Design principles across key customer touch points in all channels with the goal of creating a consistent, compelling and differentiated experience for MTN Cameroon customers.
- Minimum of 3 years degree in Experience Design/ Retail Management/ Business Management/ Marketing
- Masters / MBA advantageous
- Lead creation of sub-divisional strategy in line with overarching divisional goals with emphasis on client experience (internal and external)
- Ensure effective implementation of sub-divisional strategy by means of providing direction, structure, business plans and support
- Create robust strategies to transform the customer service organization while delivering on shareholder value based upon financial, operational, statistical and strategic analysis
- Evaluate current and future business & technology trends across customer service functions to identify potential opportunity for MTN and how MTN can uniquely address developing consumer and enterprise needs while driving down contact rate and driving up Net Promoter Score
- Maintain business landscape knowledge and analysis of other businesses and industries to provide solid foundational context for critical strategic initiatives which may include potential alliances and partnerships
- Define strategy, customer need, competitive overview, return on investment, market forecasting, business and functional requirements, technical and platform requirements, business case and strategy roadmaps
- Monitor both direct and indirect competitive forces for insights into developing strategies of competitors in regards to Customer Service & Experience
- Ensure the development and execution of the MTN Cameroon Customer Service 3-5 year plan with immediate focus on Business Transformation, Queue strategy, and Customer Touch Points Rationalization
- Develop customer experience engagement guidelines and design principles, manage customer experience design projects, fusing Lean/Operational Effectiveness.
- Develop and communicate Customer Experience Design methodologies for enhancing operational customer experiences and guiding functional area workshops.
- Apply the Experience Design principles to in-flight strategic products & services as well as ad-hoc projects.
- Design the customer experience across touch points in all service & sale channels, in-store journeys and customer-facing processes, products and services.
- Provide technical guidance to specific functional business areas in applying the Customer Experience design principles.
- Engage with stakeholders and develop guidelines and requirements for In-Store Merchandising and customer engagement with products and promotions experience with a target to stimulate the customer's spend and loyalty to the MTN Brand.
- Develop knowledge of the critical factors involved in a customer's experience with the company's Products & Services, service design principles and application, and best practices for improving service quality performance and operational effectiveness
- Create, deliver and communicate value to customers around products and services to drive sales, service or product image that drives customer loyalty.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience at a managerial level of which at least 2 years are in Telecommunications, FMCG, Retail, Sales or Banking Industries
- Experience in a branded/experiential, specialty or mass retail environment or relevant customer experience design capability related to products & services, merchandising/brand, stores/services
- Experience in any of the following operational areas; Customer Experience, Customer Service, Customer Marketing, Customer Strategy or Customer Development environment
- Demonstrated experience of driving business transformation programs
- Strategic consulting experience advantageous
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Experience Design Principles
- Customer Service & Experience Technologies
- Retail Management & Planning
- Sales Planning & Management especially in Digital industries
- Effective communication & training strategies
- Portfolio Management
- Merchandising, Marketing / Brand, Stores / Services and Organization
- Fluent in English and French
- Strategy Implementers
- Decisive Problem Solver
- Best Practice Value Creator
- Guiding People Manager
- Relationship Builder
- Results Achiever
- Operationally Astute
- Strong/confident verbal and written communicator with effective conflict management skills
- Strong situational leadership skills
- Culture and Change Champion
- Empower people
- Improve processes
- Develop people
- Market awareness
- Ability to navigate and influence, as well as build relationships across various functional groups (internally and externally)
- Ability to sell ideas, concepts and programs to internal senior management and customers
- Strong strategic and financial acumen, with an ability to understand the short and long term implications of company and customer financials is required
- Ability to produce quality results within tight timeframes and manage multiple projects