Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Chanel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Enregistrez-vous sur 1XBET.cm et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : 1x_59759
Register on 1XBET.cm and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: 1x_59759
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST -vacancy announcement No: FAO-CM/PROJ/Rev/Jul/02/19
Issued on: 31/07/2019
Deadline For Application: 4/08/2019
Job Title: National Consultant Specialist Social Affairs
Organizational Unit: FAO Cameroon (OSRO/CMR/902/CHA)
Type of requisition: PSA.NAT
Duty Station: Bamenda Cameroon
Duration: 2 months
FAO seeks gender, geographical and linguistic diversity in its staff and international consultants in order to best serve FAO Members in all regions.
Qualified female applicants and qualified nationals of non-and under-represented member countries are encouraged to apply.
Persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The Liaison and Partnership Office of FAO Cameroon, is in charge of elaborating, promoting, supervising and executing agreed upon strategies to attain prioritised objectives in matters of food, nutrition, agriculture, and rural development.
The National Consultant Specialist Social Affairs will work under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative in Cameroon and technical guidance of the Program Officer and the Emergency Coordinator. He/She will work in close collaboration with the consultants and stakeholders involved in the project
Provide technical expertise and support to the project planning, implementation, operations and performance monitoring for the project.
Tasks and responsibilities
The National Consultant Specialist Social Affairs will work in consultation with international and national consultants. He / She will be assigned to carry out the following tasks:·
- Contribute to the defining selection criteria for project in relation to persons with disabilities (PWD):
- Participation in the selection of beneficiaries and the sensitization to the latter for the implementation of income-generating activities;
- Support the project in defining approaches for implementing IGAs for the benefit of PWD to reflect accountability and monitor project implementation
- Intervene in the preparation of future projects and provide various reports;
- Contribute to the preparation of the project's final report
- Perform other assigned tasks
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
- Be of Cameroonian nationality
- University degree in social sciences, sociology or related subject;
- At least 03years of experience working with PWD
- Working knowledge of English and French
- Excellent working knowledge of Pidgin English
- Master the North West region
FAO Core Competencies
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Good knowledge of procedures of International Organisations in general and that of the United Nations in particular;
- Good knowledge of computer tools (Excel, Power Point, MS Office and other software.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Office.
- Ability to work productively and harmoniously with people of different national and cultural backgrounds in a team environment.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Working knowledge in Pidgin English is an added advantage.
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Dynamic and results oriented
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency.
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing).
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help, or have queries, please contact: HRemail@example.com
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- For other issues, visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
- For further information on categories, contract duration and honoraria, please refer to the Conditions page.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following documents:
- A cover letter, indicating the experience and technical skills required for the job;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Any other document to assess the candidate's experience.
All applications must be sent to the FAO Representative in Cameroon and sent by email to the following address: HRfirstname.lastname@example.org having as subject:
National Consultant Specialist Social Affairs-Bamenda, VA # FAO-CM / PROJ /Rev Jul / 02/19
By August 4th, 2019
FAO IS A NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT