Halcyon Agri SDCC corporation
Our company is a global leader in natural rubber, supporting the world's growing mobility needs through the origination, production and distribution of natural rubber. We are headquartered in Singapore and listed on the Singapore Exchange.
Our Country management in Cameroon is recruiting a Senior Procurement Manager
We need an experienced and cost-conscious Senior Procurement Manager, to ensure that the Cameroonian subsidiaries have a very clear strategy when purchasing goods and services. He will set policies for purchasing that take into account budgets and stock requirements.
- Develop and improve procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing
- Provide goods and services for the best price and value
- Delegate tasks and supervise the work of procurement officers across the subsidiaries
- Set policies and procedures that will reduce our overall expenses
- Set appropriate benchmarks and perform cost analysis
- Deal with international suppliers and customs office
- Negotiate and build strong working relationships with key suppliers
- Notify management team of any possible obstacles to achieve efficiency
- Master degree in supply chain management or in business and accounting
- 10+ years' experience in procurement or purchasing
- Possess high level of honesty, personal drive, initiatives, positive attitude and integrity
- Fluent English language is compulsory
Location: Cameroon (Yaoundé)
Please send your resume and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications in English will be accepted.
Deadline of submissions: 23/04/2017