The Bridge International School is a small, vibrant Anglophone Cambridge International school situated in a quiet suburb of Douala, Cameroon. The School opened in 2013, and caters to both local and international students, currently from Pre-Nursery to Year 9. We follow the Cambridge International Examinations(CIE) programmes in Primary and Secondary School, leading to the International GCSEs when students complete Year 11. For September 2014 we are looking to recruit appropriately qualified and experienced educators with a belief and experience in child-centred pedagogies and active learning and problem-based methodologies.
Post: Part-time French Teacher as a Foreign Language teacher
- Bilingual - all documentation and syllabus information is in English
- Must hold a degree in French and/or teaching certificate
- Prior experience of teaching French as a Foreign Language to Secondary students required
- Previous CIE experience highly desirable
- Computer literate
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience required
Please send a full CV with your age and marital status, including contact details of 3 referees, together with a letter of motivation stating why you wish to come and work at The Bridge International School, and what you will bring to the post, to email@example.com.
NB: Please indicate clearly which post you are applying for.Deadline Latest July 15, 2014.