Petite annonce / classified ad
Retrouvez CampusJeunes sur LinkedIn via ce lien : https://www.linkedin.com/company/campusjeunes
Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel / Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
AD REFERENCE : EMP/AAH/03/2021/34
EXTERNAL JOB VACANCY
Action Against Hunger – Cameroon
Actions Against Hunger is an International Non Governmental Organiztion (NGO), apolitical, non denominated and non-profit. For our operations in Cameroon, we are looking for:
Base: Buea (south west region)
Number of positions : 1
Contract duration: 1 Year
start date: 1st of April 2021
supervised by: Base Logistician
Location : Buea South West Region
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Objective 1 : Organization and management of supplies for the Buea pharmacy and mobile teams, in drugs and medical devices Activities :
- Receive orders from mobile clinic teams, and prepares deliveries in collaboration with the health and nutrition supervisors,
- Identify potential disparities/missing items, damaged, expired and report them directly to your line Manager,
- Coordinate the delivery, reception of goods, in close collaboration with base logistic
- Under the technical supervision of the PM and the deputy PM, actively participate in the estimation of drug needs for new projects
Objective 2 : Stock Management
- Organise the pharmacy according to AAH's Standards
- Physical integrity of the premises: ensure the store are closed securely when leaving the pharmacy ensure the surface and wall are dry and no water damaging the surface, ensure absence of cockroaches and,rats in the premises.
- Keep updated all stock (Record all stock movement: in and out, determine at any moment the theoretical level of stocks)
- Ensure follow–up on the consumption of different mobile clinic and facilitiesc supported by AAH; determine losses (differences between theoretical stock and actual stock)
- Ensure storage arrangement system according to the route of administration and in alphabetical order (oral drugs, injectable drugs, Infusion fluids, drugs for external use and antiseptics, disinfectants)
- Control the pharmacy store/ware house, ensure limited access to authorized personal, and ensure doors are very well secured.
- Ensure good storage conditions of all medical items in the pharmacy (Bi-daily control of temperature and humidity during working days, ensure that all actions are taken to combat the deterioration factors of medical products ect)
- In case you have received goods ( Cold Chain), Monitor the temperature in the and ensure that products requiring cold chain are suitably stored and transports received and prepared appropriately according to AAH Supply and Cold Chain protocols
- Ensure cleanliness of premises: regular cleaning of the floor and shelves, maintenance of the refrigerator, absence of food or sugary drink etc.
3 : Ensure rational management of stocks and follow-up-of consumption
- Conduct the monthly physical inventory stock in Buea. In case of discrepancy between physical inventory and theoretical stock, inform the health nutrition program manager or his deputy
- Regularly enter data in the pharmacy management database
- As far as possible, carry out regular technical supervision of mobile teams in the field to advise on storage and dispensing of medicines to beneficiaries
- Ensure quarantine of expired and / or damaged items.
- Make a backup, at least monthly, of all computer data (back up)
Objective 4: Reporting/archiving
- Write a monthly activity report to share with the health and nutrition program manager via the PM Assistant and logistics
- Ensure the classification of documents and archives
- Participate in updating the schedule of pharmacy activities and have it validated by the field coordinator
- Provide all updated and reliable information on time on average monthly consumption when needed
- Essential, University studies. Desirable, health related studies.
- Essential: previous experience of at least 2 years in similar or relevant positions
Previous experience working with AAH in health and nutrition projects would be an asset
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, Stress Management., Strong organizational skills, Honesty, integrity
Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
Commit to respect and apply AAH''s gender policy.
-Mainstream gender approach in all activities
- Contribute to a working environment that takes into account each other's specificities and avoids discrimination.
Our recruitment procedure has 3 key steps :
- A pre-selection on the basis of the files submitted (only canidates whose skills and experience matches with the profile are selected for the test) ;
- Oral Interview
For each step, only selected candidates are contacted.
Due to emergency, applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
At the attention of: Head of Human resources department, Action Against Hunger Cameroon
DEADLINE : 18th of March 2021
Only selected candidates will be selected for tests and interview.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
Pour postuler à cette annonce, veuillez nous adresser votre candidature comprenant :
- a curriculum vitae
- letter of motivation, and references
à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org en indiquant dans l'objet du mail la référence de l'annonce EMP/AAH/03/2021/34
IMPORTANT! Toute candidature sans référence d'annonce sera pur caduque