Plan Cameroon is an international Child Centered Community Development Organization with no religious, political or governmental affiliation working in Cameroon since 1996. We promote equal opportunity employment and pay special consideration to female candidates.
Plan is a children's organization with primary concerns on children rights, safety and well being and has in its interest to create safe environments for children with more attention paid to child protection. All employees are therefore expected to comply with our Child protection policy.
Plan Cameroon has been granted the opportunity to implement as Sub Recipient (SR) the Global Fund new funding mechanism (NFM) malaria project titled “Achieving and Maintaining the Universal Coverage of Malaria Control Interventions for Sustainable Impact”. Plan Cameroon is therefore looking for potential Cameroonian candidates for Two (2) years renewable contract to fulfil the following positions;
Title: (02) Driver
Duty Station: Yaoundé & Ngaoundéré
Main duties and responsibilities:
Under the authority of the Administrative Assistant, the Driver will among many other tasks:
- Drive the assigned vehicle and ensure proper maintenance,
- Refuel the assigned vehicle accurately and, ensure its safety and passengers on board;
- Keep a log of all movements of goods and passengers transported,
- Comply with and enforce Plan vehicle use and accident reporting policy,
- Submit timely Accident reports and monthly vehicle monitoring reports accurately,
- Delivery of supplies and materials to various locations within the area
The applicant should
- Have a B.E.P.C / GCE O. Level. or equivalent. Mechanics training shall be an advantage.
- A valid driving licence category D.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Be bilingual (French and English);
- Be polite;
- Some knowledge on mechanic;
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Ability to use general office equipment such photocopiers, printers etc....
- Experience on health project may be an advantage
All applications should include:
- Cover Letter;
- Comprehensive CV;
Interested applicants should submit their applications no later than 30th June 2015 at 17 o'clock preferably in soft copies and by e-mail to the address: Plan-Cameroon.email@example.com with a subject title: Application for Driver.
Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. The candidate finally selected should comply with the Child Protection Policy applied in the Organization.
N.B. No application shall be admitted after the closing hour mentioned below.