PROCLADE CAMEROON is an international non-governmental organization; created in 2014 by ministerial order no 00000078 of the 13th May 2014. It is apolitical with a religious background and focuses on the social promotion of the most vulnerable and less privileged people for mankind's integral development according to Christian ideal.
PROCLADE CAMEROON operates in six of the ten Regions of the country. Because of a project in Bertoua to enhance the capacities of partner group in the cultivation of cassava and yams using modern technology, PROCLADE CAMEROON wishes to request applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following posts:
Post title: Project Coordinator
Duration: 01 year
Deadline of submission: 8th March 2015
Purpose and Roles:
The project coordinator will ensure quality implementation of the project in Bertoua in conformity with PROCLADE's strategic orientations and administrative norms. He/she will also ensure quality liaison at all levels; between beneficiaries, partners and PROCLADE.Main duties and Responsibilities:Under the supervision of the project Manager, the Project Coordinator will among other tasks, perform the following:
- Take full responsibility for the successful of the implementation of the project;
- Maintain on-going surveillance for the project and support adequate monitoring and reporting;
- Ensure that all personnel of the project carry out their respective duties in accordance with the procedures and policies of the organization;
- Ensure that secure and reliable communications/information management facilities are established and maintained;
- Prepare quality donor reports and internal reports in a timely manner.
NB: have at least a one year experience
Interested applicants should submit their applications (Motivation letter + comprehensive CV) no later than 8th march 2015 at 6.00 pm, preferable in soft copies and by e-mail to the address: email@example.com, with a subject title: application for Project CoordinatorOnly qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply. Perfect bilingualism is an added advantage.