Atlantic Cocoa Corporation
Job Description for Production Manager
The production manager will oversee day-to-day production schedules, operational and plant activities.
- He or she will plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- He or she will coordinate maintenance and repair of machines to avoid downtime and delays, ensure production process and machinery are complying with customer specifications and professional and safety standards.
- He or she will review engineering recommended process changes to ensure process is appropriate with operating goals.
- He or she will monitor budget and utilize operational resourcesHe or she will ensure that all safety protocols are followed by all workers.
- In addition to supervising, training and ensuring the safety of all employees, He or she will also inspire their employees and create a good work environment for them
- He or she will manage the selection, training and development of production staff.
Because of the supervisory and technical knowledge required for this position, a strong educational background in mechanical engineering or something similar, is required for employment.
We want individuals in this position to have extensive work experience (5 years) at a junior manager level in production management in cocoa drying and cleaning plant.
He or she should be bilingual (English / French)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org