Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel
Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
The Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact (CGHPI) serves countries to improve their population health and wellbeing and to safeguard against health-related threats by advancing the use of evidence and human-centered enterprise architecture on the path towards achieving equity and social justice. To achieve this mission, we catalyze the uptake, spread, and implementation of innovations; triangulate data from different sources, and tailor visualization of the information for each audience; design and implement integrated service delivery models; support communities of practice to inform policy and practice through efficient data use and horizontal and vertical collaboration; disseminate best practices and evidence globally through open source learning networks; build global, collaborative, multi-disciplinary, and interprofessional networks; undertake research that is informed by local needs; and invest in local leadership to own, provide oversight, and sustain implemented interventions. Georgetown University, through CGHPI, has recently received an award from U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S. CDC) through funding from the U.S President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) to support HIV response efforts in Cameroon for achievement of HIV epidemic control to implement a program titled Translating Data and Evidence into Impact (TIDE). As a result, CGHPI is recruiting for the following program implementation positions. All prospective candidates must be fluent in French and working knowledge of English. These positions will be based in Yaoundé or Bertoua. CGHPI is operating in Cameroon as Georgetown Global Health LLC (GGHC)
Position: Program Coordinator, TIDE Program Cameroon
Reports to: Strategic Information and Implementation Fidelity Director
Location of work: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Number of positions: 01
Position Overview: This position will directly support the Strategic Information and Implementation Fidelity Director to facilitate comprehensive field program support, including smooth integration of grant implementation, operations and administrative support, and program management at the country level. S/he will provide assist in developing communications and collaborations, as well as monitoring programmatic and financial monitoring to guide targeted use of program resources.
- Support the Strategic Information and Implementation Fidelity Director in the development, implementation, and monitoring of monthly, quarterly, and yearly workplans and budgets.
- Prepare program plans aligned with the Country Operational Plan (COP), reports, and other working documents in collaboration with other project team members and ensure they are finalized and submitted on time.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of performance results, including quarterly reviews, Semi-Annual, and Annual Performance Reports.
- Support planning and coordination of program activities, ensuring that program implementation follows donor and institutional policies.
- Keep track of project work plans, progress monitoring reports and support the documentation of lessons learned and other best practices
- Develop and manage internal timelines to meet donor requirements and manage compliance with donor deadlines.
- Serve as a repository of information by implementing progress reporting and documenting lessons learned and best practices.
- Monitor programmatic budget to support optimal program implementation using appropriate tools and templates that show burn rate and program performance.
- Coordinate planning for strategic meetings and support the development of required materials for such meetings and follow up necessary documentation for all trainings, curricula, reports, and materials.
- Maintain a database of all trainings facilitated by the GU office
- Work with the Strategic Information and Implementation Fidelity Director to ensure provision of training and professional development opportunities for staff.
- Work with the Integrated Service Delivery Leads to troubleshoot program challenges.
- Participate in site visits as requested.
- Communications responsibilities:
- Serve as the key contact for the country office, taking requests from the HQ office, as well as field offices.
- Manage branding and coordination of communications of, from, and about TIDE Cameroon projects.
- Maintain document files and important information for effective program operations.
- Prepare and circulate weekly program updates and program newsletters to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Keep minutes of all management meetings
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following areas: health science, social science, public health, business, or management; Master's of Public Health strongly preferred.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar position at a reputable organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to plan and lead activities, and to work independently as well as in groups.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in working with diverse groups of people and handling confidential information.
- Ability to think creatively, anticipate needs and think critically.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Computer literate with high proficiency in Microsoft packages especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Previous training or professional experience in Quality Improvement will be an advantage.
- Professional fluency in English and French.
The Program Coordinator does not have a supervisory role. Although the incumbent will be a senior member of a very dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, s/he must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. The incumbent is accountable for the effective performance of the TIDE Cameroon program and the ability for team members to work together to prioritize actions for effective implementation.
A standard 8-hour workday applies, but must be willing to put in extra hours and work on weekends when necessary, in order to meet deadlines or oversee program events. While most time will be spent in an office setting, must be prepared for light travel and to work outdoors for events and other activities.
Instructions for Submitting Applications:
- All applications should be submitted electronically to TIDECameroon@georgetown.edu
- Please mention in the subject line of the email the position for which you are applying.
- Applications should include 3 references that are familiar with applicant's work experience preferably in the last 3-5 years. References should include contact information including daytime phone and e-mail address.
- All applications should include a cover letter that details one's suitability for the job highlighting key functional areas, expected qualifications and experiences.
- Candidates should attach a 3-page CV/Resume that highlights one's key achievements in areas relevant to the job
- Job related stated qualifications and experience are the basic minimum requirements that each applicant must meet to be considered for interviewing.
- All applicants should include daytime phone contact information.
- Deadline for application is November 11th, 2020, 5 PM Cameroon Time. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact through its local entity Georgetown Global Health Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified persons to apply regardless of gender, ethnicity, or any other status variable