Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Project Manager Position.
Will be responsible for managing projects, and ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the office/customer's expectations.
Will be incharge of agreeing with stakeholders the projects standards along with the methodology to be used thus should possess outstanding organizational and leadership skills, coupled with an ability to understand the wider picture.
Apart from being experienced, should also be a commercially-minded professional who have a knowledge of industry best practices. As a leader it will be imperative to promote in our staff a culture of teamwork, collaboration and success.
Job description, and routine daily duties:
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of the company
- Being responsible for all aspects of a project from the design stage through to completion and handover to the client.
- Writing up all project documentation.
- Submitting progress reports to stakeholders and CEO.
- Setting the standards and methodology to be used in projects.
- Creating a working environment that allows everyone to work to the best of their abilities.
- Taking responsibility of projects through their entire lifecycle.
- Properly scoping a project.
- Managing project budgets.
- Managing project resources.
- Communicating with stakeholders to clarify the desired outcome of a project.
- Ensuring that all relevant processes are followed on projects.
- Administering the allocation of jobs and budgets on a project.
- Managing project personnel to achieve project objectives.
- Regularly review and analyse the project scope.
- Managing client expectations.
- Identifying project risks.
- Negotiating with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Driving cross-functional project teams.
- Agreeing project objectives.
- Taking into account client's interests.
- Ensuring that the highest quality standards are met.
Key skills required
- Knowledge and awareness of Project Management principles, documents and plans.
- Good facilitation and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver results on time, on budget, and to the very highest standards.
- Ability to quickly gain the technical, behavioural and contextual elements of a project.
- Running large and small scale projects.
- Project reporting.
- Stakeholder management.
The personal skills that are required for the job:
- Strong drive and resilience.
- Action and result oriented.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels.
- A willingness to see things through to the end.
- A team player who is comfortable working with other professionals.
- Ability to influence people at all levels.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Being an inspirational leader who is able to demonstrate enthusiasm, passion.
- Willingness to take on project ownership and accountability.
- Must be Bilingual (English and French)
SEND CV TO :
or to whatsapp : 675216137
Latest date : 24/09/2020 At Miday.
N :B Should be ready for one month Probation, and be ready to begin work immediately.