Atlantic Cocoa Corporation
Job Description for Quality, Safety and Environmental Manager
- She or he will develop and maintain quality assurance standards and processes
- She or he will manage the plant ISO 9001 v 2015 certification and FSCC 22 000 certification
- She or he will manage quality, safety and environmental improvement activities
- She or he will design and implement a Quality Control Plan and ensure its annual update and approval according to customers standards
- She or he will set up a proactive safety and environmental programs
- She or he will evaluate existing procedures, recommend revisions, and conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
- She or he will provide support and coordinate with the production teams to troubleshoot any quality compliance issues.
- She or he will educate, train, and provide support to operations in the development and execution of consistent quality, safety and environmental management programs.
- She or he will drive accident investigation programs, develop accident trends, and develop programs for improving performance.
- Read More... She or he may suggest changes that can be made to minimize environmental impact or to make the company environmentally sustainable
Because of the supervisory and technical knowledge required for this position, a strong educational background in Quality, Safety and Environmental Engineering or Master 2 or something similar is required for employment. Additionally, strong computer skills are needed to be able to carry out research, to create reports, and to analyze data.
We want individuals in this position to have extensive work experience (5 years) at a junior manager level in plant Quality, safety and Environmental, in beverage industry, edible oil industry or another food / beverage industry.
He or she should be bilingual (English / French)
Contact : Mileneyao@gmail.com