AN AGRO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LOCATED IN THE SOUTH REGION IS LOOKING FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(I.T) STAFF.
- Responsible for maintenance, management, troubleshooting of the network and related devices. Process other daily work to ensure the normal operation of the company network;
- Responsible for the routine maintenance of company computers' hardware and software;
- Maintain and monitor company's LAN, WAN to ensure their normal operation. Ensuring the security and stability of LAN, WAN;
- Install and maintain company computers, servers, system software and application software. Provide hardware and software technical support for other departments, and process data backup system
- Resolve variety of hardware and software failures. Prepare routine record and the system run reports on a regular basis;
- Graduated with bachelor degree with major as Communications, Electronic engineering, Automation, Computers, etc.
- Familiar with and master the various computer hardware and software. Capable of independent installation, commissionning and troubleshooting;
- Proficiency in LAN maintenance and network security knowledge, proficiency in build up local area networks and routine maintenance;
- Proficiency in WINDOWS, Server2003, especially in maintenance and management;
- Work motivated patient and meticulous, good team spirit.
- Fluent in English and French
Applications should be sent by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before April, 21st 2014.