Online Customer Service Representative (based in Cameroon or Cote D’Ivoire)
YooMee Africa, a Swiss company operating broadband wireless networks in sub Saharan Africa, is looking for a Customer Service Representative for its operations in Cameroon.
The company has fast growing operations in Cameroon and is expanding to additional countries in sub-Saharan Africa. It is backed by experienced entrepreneurs and strong financial investors.
Customer Service Representative Job Purpose: Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Online Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Handle customers’ requests and complaints through mails and social medias
- Animate the online communities (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Provide remote online support and technical assistance
- Handle online sales and promotions
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Track customers feedbacks and customer satisfaction indicators
- Report on potential network and services failures
- Report on customers complaints (Daily, Weekly & Monthly)
- Customer focus and customer service skills
- Understanding and practice of Social Medias (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn…)
- Computer literacy and strong typing skills;
- Capacity for quick analysis and reporting;
- Availability to work 8h shifts 7 days per week;
- Problem Solving and communication skills
- Network and IP knowledge required
- At least High School Diploma; Contact center knowledge will be a plus.
We offer you a responsible position in a young, motivated team and the chance for personal and professional development in a new and fast expanding enterprise with international background. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
YooMee Africa is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Interested candidates should send their application letter, CV (both in English) and photo to email@example.com