Corlay Cameroun S.A, operator of the MRS brand in the petroleum distribution sector seeks the services of the following finace professionals:
- General ovesight of accounting activities and reports,
- Assist the Finance Manager in ad hoc assignments and Board of Directors matters
- Prepare annual statutory reports according to schedules and ensure that all reports are accurate, reliable and submitted on time.
- Coordinate Monthly Business Review meetings.
Qualifications and experience
- University graduate
- Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 5 years experience in senior accounting positions.
Competencies and capabilities
- Vast experience covering tax, treasury, financial reporting, credit control, costing & inventory and general internal control
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Conversant with OHADA & IFRS accounting principles
- Excellent Leadership, interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Candidates should send their CV end Letter directly to email@example.com before Febuary, 08 2014.