Job Title: Commercial Director Spirits
Reporting to: Managing Director
Category: 12 (Level 4)
No of positions: 01
- Define and lead the implementation of spirits development strategy within Cameroon, aligned with corporate objectives. Accountable for Spirits sales activation and customer marketing.
- Ensure efficient and effective operations in order to deliver the defined strategy through a capable and motivated spirits team and cross-functional organization engagement.
- Accountable for the delivery of the spirits business performance within the market (Sales, NSV, Shares, Distribution, Compliance, Customers satisfaction)
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 10 years sales & marketing experience in a CPG company
- Expert working knowledge of P&L and budget management
- Great understanding of the entire business operations.
- Knowledge of market regulations, market trends and competitors
- Demonstrated excellence in retail execution and distributor management
- Strong working knowledge of MS office
- Proven ability to lead, coach and develop a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintains integrity and generates trust.
- French and English speaker
The Commercial Director Spirits will be able to:
- Deliver objectives in terms of NSV, Shares, Strategic Customers growth, Compliance.
- Achieve Spirits Commercial and Capability Scorecard targets (Distribution, Sales team efficiency and effectiveness, Market supply metrics - Effectiveness & Efficiency of the primary supply chain, DSO, targeted trade investment – trade terms –pricing, etc) .
- Set the Spirits strategy (while supporting Global initiatives) & drive its implementation in order to beat the competition and deliver/exceed the AOP (Annual Operating Plan) and be Cameroon supplier of choice.
- Develop a local contract manufacture for mainstream spirits.
- Participate actively to the spirits corporate agenda (fight against illicit trade…).and contribute to corporate and brand advocacy.
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategies and translate the category strategies into brand and trade programmes based on consumer segments and customer requirements.
- Manage Spirits overheads & A&P budget, including trade specific programmes.
UNDERSTANDING COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES
- Use of AC Nielsen analyzed data’s to unlock category/Channel opportunities
- Generate deep understanding of Customer /Shopper insights for the best decisions
DEVELOP STRATEGY AND PLAN EXECUTION
- Understands OCS (Outlets Categorization & Segmentation) theory and practice. At ease in development contact and coverage strategy
- Designs and drives trade Investment strategy and ROI impact
Able to coach and train others in the following:
- Structured call, Negotiation skills, Persuasive selling, Sales drivers
- Brand passion
- Distributor management Category development
- Use tailored One Plan activities to deliver AOP
- Performance Management (Commercial Scorecard/Customer Survey)
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 22000/2005 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE: 22.04.2014