- Recruiter : Air Energi
- Posted : 24 January 2014
- Closes : 21 February 2014
- Ref : C&PADV008
- Contact : Ben Radford
- Location : Cameroon
- Sector : Logistics/Procurement
- Contract Type : Contract Salary : Negotiable
- Drive rapid improvement in functional standards across all activities at operational level. Set up procedures, cost monitoring and management reporting systems in coordination with corporate office. Establish fit for purpose policies and governance structure in coordination with corporate office.
- Establish and monitor agreed SCM Key Performance Indicators and encourage timely implementation of corrective actions on identified deviations from set goals.
- Implement effective strategies for cost efficiency and process optimization in an ethical and transparent manner.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, career management, training and personal development of local staff.
- Provide necessary support to business functions for annual budgets and Technical Work Program.
- Engage with internal customers to review performance of SCM function and initiate corrective actions as necessary.
- 8 - 10 years relevant work experience in onshore/offshore E&P environment with experience of coaching of local staff.
- Previous experience in the West Africa region.
- Good working knowledge in all facets of Contracts & Procurement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and/or MCIPS (Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply).