Descriptif de poste
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes is currently seeking an experienced Field Specialist for the Artificial Lift Systems product line in Sub Saharan Africa, based in Douala Cameroon.
Additional responsibilities include working with the rig crews and communicating with the customer and monitoring electrical equipment, under limited supervision. This position is a critical foundation of BHI contracts.
We hope to invest in you and your career for the long-term and are therefore looking for someone with ambition and potential to progress their career within the company.
- Under minimal supervision supervises and oversees the installation/pulling of (complex & standard) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in offshore and onshore locations.
- Leads a team, attends pre job planning meetings, prepares for and supervises the technical service.
- Acts as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers.
- Completes all job documentation.
- Electrically competent personnel may be required to commission and maintain various types of surface control equipment.
- Installs and commission equipment into wells at client site, including electric connectors and Y-tools.
- Assists with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing down hole ESP equipment, and related Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s) in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Technical diploma/degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Artificial Lift Systems
- Competent in the use of surface equipment
- Good functional/ technical focus
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Good French and English communication skills required
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer