Corlay Cameroun S.A, operator of the MRS brand in the petroleum distribution sector seeks the services of the following finace professionals:
- Planning, directing and controlling the accuracy and objectivity of financial information from which management decisions can be taken;
- Coordinate Finance Department activities, prepare and validate financial statements
- Highly skilled and qualified, service-oriented and available to participate in the overall management of the company.
Qualifications and experience
- University graduate
- Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 8 years experience in senior accounting positions.
Competencies and capabilities
- Vast experience covering tax, treasury, financial reporting, credit control, costing & inventory and general internal control
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Conversant with OHADA & IFRS accounting principles
- Excellent Leadership, interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Candidates should send their CV end Letter directly to email@example.com before Febuary, 08 2014.