Minimum qualifications: GCE A/L
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Assist in keeping the company reception area clean and tidy, at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e.mail.
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line company policy.
- Keep up to date with current promotions, to provie information to guests upon request.
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager.
- Maintain personnal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings and shall assist the communication manager in
- other task that may be assigned to her.
- Carryout instructions given by CEO
Interested candidates should forward their applications through the following address:
Contact: +237 3320 5219 / 9594 8933