NORTH WEST DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITYPROJECT TITLE: LIVESHOTCK AND FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT PROJECT(LIFIDEP)NORTH WEST REGION, CAMEROON
PROJECT IDENTIFICATION: PCMR 0102:FINANCING AGREEMENT N°2CM-0064CALL FOR CANDIDATURES N°220/MIDENO/B/12/ OF 13TH NOVEMBRE 2014 FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF AN ENVIRONMENTALIST, A GENDER SPECIALIST AND A MARKETING SPECIALIST FOR THE LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT PROJECT(LIFIDEP) IN THE NORTH WEST REGION
The North West Development Authority(MIDENO) acting as the Executing Agency of the LIFIDEP informs the general public that the Government of the Republic of Cameroon requested and obtained from the Islamic Development Bank(IDB) funding to finance the Livestock & Fisheries Developement Project(LIFIDEP), in the North West Region. The main objective of this project is to contribute the poverty alleviation and economic growth of Cameroon, in general and the North West Region in particular. Within the context of setting up the Project Management Unit(PMU), the following positions are advertised an open to all Cameroonians with a maximum age limit of Forty-five(45) years at the time of application.
Agricultural Marketing Specialist
Qualifications and Training Requirement
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Sociology or in development studies from any reputed university.A specific training in Marketing and Project Management will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in supply chain/value chain management livestock and fisheries commodities. In addition, the candidate should have hands on experience on market management, contract farming, group marketing and development of market information systems.
- The candidate should have strong communication and facilitations skills and a capacity to lead discussions at national level seminar and workshop. Preference will be given to those have international exposure on introducing ICT in business management and proven experience on linking farmers to markets with a view to be benefits the farmers and the consumers.
- Strong computer literacy(MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Language proficiency: Fluency both in Written and spoken English is mandatory.
Duration:The Marketing Specialist will be offered one-year contract renewable for up to 5 years, subject to satisfactory performance.Composition of the Application FileThe candidate's file shall comprise:
- A stamped hand written application
- A detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of motivation(stating exactly how you will go about doing your work within the framework of your professionalism.)
- Certified copies of the qualifications mentionned in the CV
- Certified copy of the Birth Certificate
- A Medical Certificate of fitness of not more than three(3) months old
- A Certificate of Non-Conviction of not more than three(3) months old
All files should reach the Director General's Secretariat latest 08th December 2014 at 9:00 prompt.Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and/or written test on a date to be announced. For more detail Job Attributions and complementary information, please be advised to contact the Secretariat of the Director General of MIDENO, P.O Box 442 Bamenda, in writing or Email: email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org and which should reach not later than fifteen(15) days before the latest date of submission of applications.