CAMEROON OIL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY S.A (COTCO S.A) IS SEEKING CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF:
ASSISTANT MOORING MASTER
The Assistant Mooring Master receives guidance from the FSO Mooring Master and reports to the FSO offshore installation Manager. Work relates to assisting the Mooring Master in aLl Marine activities at the FSO. This includes but not limited to:
- Mooring, Station keeping, Cargo monitoring and hose handling on export tankers.
- Assisting in maintaining all marine equipment at the FSO including Cargo hoses and mooring equipment.
- Assist with all cargo documentation and communications with arriving export tankers.
The work location is offshore on COTCO FSO-KK1 vessel with a rotation work schedule of 28 days on/28 days off.
Ideal candidate profile:
- An Assistant Mooring Master/Mooring Master'experience on a F[P]SO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading Unit) or similar Offshore Installation or production facility
- A class 2 certificate of competency or a valid internationally accepted Class 3 Deck certificate of competency for unlimited tonnage.
- Tanker experience is preferable but not essential
Skills and attributes required:
- Good communications and teamwork skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written English (ability to prepare written reports in English is essential);
- A high level of computer ability and skills;
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
REMUNERATION, CAREER & APPLICATION
This position offer excellent career opportunities which could lead to supervisory positions in the organization and competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with what is obtainable in the Cameroon oil & gas industry.
If you meet the requirements listed for this position and you are interested in pursuing a career with our company, please visit our website at:
HOW TO NAVIGATE THE WEBSITE
In order to submit your application and upload your curriculumvitae (CV), Select Africa, then Cameroon and apply online either in English or in French.
All candidates are encouraged to submit their applications online together with an English version of their curriculum vitea.
The advert closes one week from the date of this application. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Please note that COTCO will not take responsibility for any applications outside of the above mentioned webpage.