EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH KENYA AIRWAYS:
Kenya Airways is truly the Pride of Africa. Our global network now reaches over 60 destinations, 46 of which are spread accross the African continent. With a modern fleet of 45 aircrafts, including five Boeing 777 sereis, Kenya Airways has one of the youngest fleets in Africa.
Kenya Airways opens a world of opportunity across the continent, creating sustainable development by connecting its people and business within Africa and around the world.
At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform. And best of all, we provide an environment that enables each and every one of your employees to achieve their full potential.
JOB TITLE: Sales Executive Douala
REPORTS TO: Area Manager Central Africa
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To sell and promote KQ products and services to customers so as to generate maximum revenues and expand market share
- To gather and prepare clientele database for planning and identifying clients' needs.
- To prepare visit work plan for clients for optimum utilization of time and resources.
- To visit, service and build relations to clients(TA, CLP, Govt etc) to maintain loyalty and optimize revenue.
- To achieve set sales targets in line with budget for profitability for the airline.
- To prepare, close sales contracts and deals to key accounts to generate maximum revenue.
- To promote KQ products and services to create awareness and generate sales revenue.
- To gather market intelligence to identify threats and opportunities so as to maintain a competitive edge and generate sales.
- To prepare sales report for management information and performance evaluation and monitoring
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Evidence of database
- Attainment of set targets in terms of revenue, yield and pax numbers
- Quality of key sales/accounts relationships
- KQ brand awareness and products in his/her area of operation
- Accurate and timely reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Graduate or 'O/A' level with 4 years sales experience
- Airline experience an added advantage
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- Valid driving licences
- Analytical influencing skills
- Presentable and smart
- Self confident
- Team player
- "Go Getter" and self motivator
- Result oriented
- Excellent product knowledge
- High integrity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
PS: applications can be dropped at the Kenya Airways office in Douala (Bonanjo - Ancien Centre Culturel Français) and the closing date is the 14th of April 2014.