Intitulé du poste : Account Manager
Poste basé à : Douala & Yaounde
Prise de poste : Dès que possible
Type de contrat :
Salaire : Selon profil
Nb de poste disponibles : 01
Minimum Qualifications :
- Good knowledge of NTIC
- BSc degree in Information System Management or in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
- Experience Six (5) years of service center or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Strong customer service skills including service center client processes and procedures
- Excellent team coaching, training, facilitation and development skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Proven minimum of three (3) work experience as a service center / Help desk manager
- Hands on experience with service center or help desk and remote control software
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to both technical or functional experts
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team management skills
- Good presentation skills and ability to drive steering committee with both technical and nontechnical audience
Job Roles & responsabilities:
- Responsible for the organization, staffing, enforcement and accomplishment of all Service Center activities in an efficient and economical manner.
- Manage the service center team and evaluate performance
- Ensure service center activities are consistent with Corporate's objectives
- Inspect and measure Service Center performance to identify opportunities or problem areas and develop solutions
- Responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues.
- As a service center manager, should have a solid process and procedures background combined with customer service experience.
- A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate the support team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
- Ultimately, should be able to ensure high quality technical support of the team and increase client satisfaction respect to defined SLA.
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on Service Center team's productivity
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams,
- Maintains excellent communication with top and down customers
- Analyzes revenue statistics and draw dashboard of the activity
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports including KPIs of the activity
- Identifies sales opportunities and develops customer solutions
- Investigates, reports and initiates corrective actions for accidents, job related injuries and employee discrepancies
- Ensures that Service Center premises are protected and maintained
- Facilitates informational meetings with Service Center team members
- Effectively handles special assignments as directed
Pour postuler, envoyer un courriel à firstname.lastname@example.org au plus tard le vendredi 30 mars 2018 à 15heures.