Intitulé du poste : STORAGE & SAN ADMINSTRATOR
Poste basé à : Douala & Yaounde
Prise de poste : Dès que possible
Type de contrat :
Salaire : Selon profil
Nb de poste disponibles : 01
Minimum Qualifications :
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years' experience with Midrange Storage Systems. (EMC and Huawei)
- Minimum of three years' experience with High-end Storage Systems (Huawei, EMC).
- Minimum of three years' experience with Brocade SAN switches.
- Training and Certification in Huawei and EMC Enterprise Storage
- Certificate in Oracle Sun Solaris systems administrator 10 and above and four (04) year's experience.
- Minimum of two years of UNIX Solaris/Linux Systems Administration experience with an indepth understanding of the OS and its commands.
- Moderate experience in Shell scripting.
- Working Understanding of Solaris Domains, containers and zones.
- Experience with Oracle Sun Clustering and/or VERITAS storage foundation and VERITAS Clustering.
- ITIL foundation Certification.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Interpersonal and team work skills.
- Sound technical documentation skills.
- Customer focused and open minded.
High level of commitment, accountability, integrity, assertiveness, innovation, confidence, can-do attitude and attention to detail.
Job Roles & responsabilities:
- All storage systems including DAS, NAS and SAN storage and their associated supporting infrastructure including ISCI and fibre channel switches and routers connected to UNIX and Windows servers etc.
- Provision of advice pertaining to the efficient operation and performance of the storage environment.
- Optimize the production servers and connected storage environments.
- Management and maintenance of documentation used in the management and operations of the enterprise storage environment.
- Configuration of storage management to optimize performance, availability, scalability and redundancy where possible within the Company storage architecture.
- Storage replication management
Pour postuler, envoyer un courriel à firstname.lastname@example.org au plus tard le vendredi 30 mars 2018 à 15heures.