Intitulé du poste : WINDOWS ENTERPRISE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Poste basé à : Douala & Yaounde
Prise de poste : Dès que possible
Type de contrat :
Salaire : Selon profil
Nb de poste disponibles : 01
Minimum Qualifications :
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer with four years and above experience in managing window enterprise environment
- More than three years' experience on virtualisation. (VMware, MS Hypervisor and Huawei Fusion Sphere)
- Windows Server 2012/2016 Administration and Support
- Server and Desktop Virtualisation
- Server hardware installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting ï·
- Effective customer service.
- Effective communication skills. ITIL foundation Certification.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Interpersonal and team work skills.
- Sound technical documentation skills.
- Customer focused and open minded.
- High level of commitment, accountability, integrity, assertiveness, innovation, confidence, can-do attitude and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Job Roles & responsabilities:
- Build, configure and maintain CUSTOMER servers and server environment
- Perform advanced troubleshooting, diagnosis and analysis
- Operate within, contribute to, and maintain a thorough knowledge of relevant standards, policies, processes and procedures
- Utilize appropriate management tools to monitor operational service status against SLAs, making recommendations where necessary to ensure optimal performance
- Implement and monitor server security initiatives
- Deploy new server-based applications to desktops as required
- Prepare reliable trend analyses to help determine focus area and develop proactive approaches to incidents management
- Prepare periodic management reports on Windows infrastructure performance
- Perform escalation process in line with agreed policies and procedures.
- Design, implementation, support, documentation and day-to-day administration for:
- MS AD, DHCP and DNS
- MS Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server
- Server Virtualization
- All ICT Windows environment
Pour postuler, envoyer un courriel à firstname.lastname@example.org au plus tard le vendredi 30 mars 2018 à 15heures.