JOB ADVERT: Sales and Marketing Director (Cameroon)
YooMee Africa, a Swiss company operating broadband wireless networks in sub Saharan Africa, is looking for Sales and Marketing Director for its operations in Cameroon.The company has fast growing operations in Cameroon and is expanding to additional countries in sub-Saharan Africa. It is backed by experienced entrepreneurs and strong financial investors.
Reports to: DGDirects Reports: B2B, B2C, Marketing & Communication, ONLINE ManagersYou are a goal oriented manager, you are focused on achieving the monthly revenues, you enjoy leading a diversified team of sales and marketing people, you are open for changes and you always are looking for the next challenge.You are experienced in corporate and governmental sales and have strong deal closing capabilities in both sectors.Fluency in English is required. Should have a valid driver's license.
Manages sales of the company's products and services. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. You assure constantly the marketing activities and the market presence of the company in all market sectors.You manage the objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
- Coordinate all sales and marketing operations of the company at both the B2B and governmental level (corporate sales) as well at the B2C level (Direct and indirect sales residential and SOHO).
- Supervises the rate of sales on a weekly and on a monthly basis in relation to the budget.
- Supervises, ensures and adapt if requires the commissioning of sales partners and agents (prime distributors, distributors and sales persons).
- Works with the assistance of the B2B, B2C and marketing managers to establish annual budget, scheduling monthly expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions with regards to sales.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains relationship with major customers through their key accounts managers by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information to finance by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
We offer you a responsible position in a young, motivated team and the chance for personal and professional development in a new and fast expanding enterprise with international background.Confidentiality is guaranteed. YooMee is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workforce.Interested candidates should send their application letter, CV (both in English) and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org