Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Enregistrez-vous sur 1XBET.cm et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : 1x_59759
Register on 1XBET.cm and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: 1x_59759
[SCHOOL TEACHERS FOR A PRIMARY SCHOOL]
- Full time
- Teacher (s)
Positions as teachers
- Primary school (pre-nursery, nursery, class 1 to class 6)
- French as second language
- Physical education (PE)
The Primary Teachers report to the Primary School Coordinator.
Who We Are
Enko La Gaieté Primary Campus is the brand new primary section of Enko La Gaieté International School in Yaoundé, Cameroon. We are looking for dedicated Primary Teachers to ensure day to day educational quality and well being for our young students.
As educational pioneers and innovators, we are looking to make a difference in the tutelage of the future generation of Cameroonians.
- Teaching, monitoring, preparing students for internal and external examinations
- Participating in the School Mission and Organization
- Ensuring Health & Safety (to secure a safe learning environment)
- Professional Development (continuous training to our international programmes)
- Communication with parents
Job Requirements (must have)
- Education (minimum): professional teaching certificates
- Proven job experience as a primary school teacher
- Legal authorisation to work in Cameroon ; can commute with ease to Bastos
- Computer literate
- Possess the right attitude and be the right fit to the school's culture
Job skills and capacity
- Great communicator: fluent in spoken and written French and English
- Self-motivated, goal and objective driven with ability to work independently and a professional attitude.
- Confident to interact with people and able to handle pressure or rejection with great composure.
- Caring enough to demonstrate empathy and flexible enough to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Team player: constantly communicates and works towards achieving marketing goals
If all of these describe you and match your skills, please join our team today.
- Send: CV and cover letter to: email@example.com Attach a copy of valid national ID, highest certificate till date in the email before you send it
- Dateline: 12th August 2019
Successful applicants will commence work in mid-August 2019.