Petite annonce / classified ad
Retrouvez CampusJeunes sur LinkedIn via ce lien : https://www.linkedin.com/company/campusjeunes
Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel / Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
AD REFERENCE : EMP/AAH/03/2021/30
EXTERNAL JOB VACANCY
Action Against Hunger – Cameroon
Actions Against Hunger is an International Non Governmental Organiztion (NGO), apolitical, non denominated and non-profit. For our operations in Cameroon, we are looking for:
Base: Buea (south west region)
Number of positions :
Contract duration: 1 Year
start date: 1st of April 2021
supervised by: Health and nutrition supervisor
Location : Kumba South West Region
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Objective 1 : Conduct Anthropometric Measurement;
- Conduct anthropometric measurement-MUAC, Weight and Height of all under five years' old children and Pregnant and lactating women encountered during assessments in the community
Objective 2 : Engage the Community;
- Identification and training of the Community Health Volunteers in active case finding, referral and defaulter tracing at community level.
- To liaise with local partners(CHVs) and other agencies to ensure effective coordination and referral system is in place for treatment of SAM cases in the communities.
- Through liaison with the CHVs and mobilisers, provide effective follow up of all cases: particularly tracing of children with SAM who are absent from the nutrition programme, sick children, long stay children, children not gaining weight, and children with social problems etc.
- Actively participate during Continuous Medical Education sessions, providing key messages based on protocol and guidelines.
- Ensure safety and security of staff and organization by adhering to humanitarian principles and organizational safety and security policies.
- Participate in organizational meetings and other activities for program and quality improvement
- Take on any assignment and role delegated by line manager
Objective 3 : Basic Initiation and Management of Severe Acute Malnourished Cases
- Identify and refer Children under 5 years and pregnant Lactating women detected with malnutrition to AAH'S SAM treatment program for further nutritional assessment and enrolment into the therapeutic program.
- Participate in the follow-up of orders and consumption of nutritional supplies and equipment while maintaining an up to date record of equipment under his/her use
- Participate in following up children on OTP program during home visits.
- Facilitate the initiation of the Appetite test
Objective 4: Reporting/archiving
- Manage MC data with the aim of contributing to preparation of routine reports
- Assemble all data entries for the month, interpret and share with the N+1
- Ensure the classification and archiving of documents
- Participate in updating the monthly APR as N+1 guides.
Analyse the nutritional situation and compile the statistical data (prevalence, incidence) on malnutrition for generating reports as and when required
- Essential, a University degree from a recognized institution in Nutrtition and dietetics,
- Desirable Medical, Public health and/or any related field.
- Essential: previous experience of at least 2 years in a nutrition program, or in a similar position, in a humanitarian context
Desirable, experience in participating in assessments is an asset
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, Stress Management., Strong organizational skills, -Honesty, integrity, inter-personal and relation skills
-Essential: English (fluent) and local languages of working areas(pidgin English)
Commit to respect and apply AAH''s gender policy.
-Mainstream gender approach in all activities
- Contribute to a working environment that takes into account each other's specificities and avoids discrimination.
Our recruitment procedure has 3 key steps :
- A pre-selection on the basis of the files submitted (only canidates whose skills and experience matches with the profile are selected for the test) ;
- Oral Interview
For each step, only selected candidates are contacted.
Due to emergency, applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
At the attention of: Head of Human resources department, Action Against Hunger Cameroon
DEADLINE : 18th of March 2021
Only selected candidates will be selected for tests and interview.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
Pour postuler à cette annonce, veuillez nous adresser votre candidature comprenant :
- a curriculum vitae
- letter of motivation, and references
à l'adresse email@example.com en indiquant dans l'objet du mail la référence de l'annonce EMP/AAH/03/2021/30
IMPORTANT! Toute candidature sans référence d'annonce sera pur caduque