You will be a part of a friendly team working on a project involving the development of a couple of plugins. We only use WordPress as the base for our plugins so knowledge using this is essential.
This can either be a fulltime or part time position starting as soon as you're free to join us.
- Produce specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain wordpress plugins
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Experience with using JQuery
- Knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Proactive with workload and deadlines
- Understanding of Databases in particular MySQL
- Experience using WordPress, building custom themes and plugins.
- You don't need to have a degree to join us, just show us that you know your stuff
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A friendly working environment in which you are encouraged to learn relevant new technologies
- Interesting and varied work with exposure to all parts of a project.
- Learn from the greatest internet marketing minds on how to monetize your skills.
- Salary 300.000FCFA – 500.000FCFA.
HOW TO APPLY:
when applying please can you answer the following questions:
- Code quality and stability is our primary concern with any project. What things do you consider important when working on a project to ensure these attributes?
- As we are a small team working on a large variety of technologies, how do you keep up to date with the latest techniques?
If you are interested in working with us then please send us your CV along with your answers to email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies:
CRISPEL ACADEMY does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us. CRISPEL ACADEMY is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.