JOB ADVERT: DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Direct Sales Representative (DSR) is responsible for developing new and maintaining an existing customer base through high levels of Customer service. He/She is a member of the Urban Farmers Association Marketing team and is accountable for profitable revenue growth and direct sales of UFA products and services to designated customer and prospect accounts within assigned region
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain and develop existing national, corporate, provincial and municipal accounts/customers and optimize the quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales and service strategies resulting in a strong pattern of repeat sales and client loyalty.
- Maintain a high profile presence in the market place by conducting client care visits, creating a win-win situation with customers that turn a sales relationship into a long-term partnership.
- Deliver effective sales presentations to business groups, and individuals; introducing and promoting product lines and services.
- Proactively conduct strategic account/sales reviews with existing customers on a regular basis to review service needs and provided accurate and honest product information.
- Responsible for public sector municipal business tenders
- Support distributors and agents within responsible geographical region.
- Consistently exceed sales by directly increasing account base, mainly via assertive cold calling.
- Takes ownership of customer issues and concerns by ensuring that all messages are returned and addressed within the same business day. Handle and resolve escalated client issues in a timely manner.
- Develop monthly sales plans, identify potential new accounts and schedule appointments
- Prepare sales goal forecast by dollar amount; set quota
- Maintain detailed sales log
- Prepare comprehensive monthly sales reports; including calls made, problems identified and plans for the coming month
- Make a presentation to the CEO and management detailing regional sales activity with respect to new business, quarterly booking and margins
- Sales or Marketing or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 1 years equivalent business development and sales experience
- Possess knowledge and skill level of Territory Sales Representative position and demonstrate mature sales account management skills
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Demonstrated ability to: meet sales goals, overcome obstacles, sell enthusiastically and with a customer focused approach, close sales in complex, multi-location organizations and closing the sales
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and reasoning skills are essential. Excellent: verbal and written communications skills; listening skills and ability to communicate persuasively with individuals and groups; relationship-building skills
Illustrate achievement-oriented behaviors, such as striving to exceed goals. Actively: search for solutions to customer needs and learn from successes and failures; take initiative to upgrade personal skills
Demonstrated behaviors that are cooperative and compatible with G & K sales (actively participating in team projects and helping out when asked)
Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business to business sales and service relationships.
Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success.
Comfortable in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Strong team orientation
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Mature sales account management skills
TO APPLY SENT YOUR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info you can also call us on +237 677875662