ZAATI is launching its first owned and operated impact sourcing center, ZAATI Impact Sourcing Center. The company is seeking part-time Agents to provide our clients with efficient and effective services.
ZAATI Sourcing taps into the potential of internet to provide dignified, internet-based work to low income university students in Douala. We provide access to technology and equip students with digital skills that will enable them provide world-class services to companies around the world. We are a dynamic and growing team with a big vision to contribute to reduce youth unemployment and its effects in Cameroon through technology. We need the best people to help us achieve it. We like to move fast and get things done. If you join us, you will be able to make an immediate impact, connect with some of the brightest people in the fields of impact sourcing and tech. ZAATI Sourcing is supported by major corporate and philanthropic funders including the USADF Foundation.
The agent will be responsible for processing data as per client specifications across projects
- Listen to the audio and/or video files
- Transcribe audio and/or video files into text taking into considerations abbreviations and jargon into the appropriate long form according to standards in our transcription manual
- Verify transcribed documents by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; purging files to eliminate duplication of data
- Review and edit your work with MS Word and spell check, making sure that the transcription is correct, complete, and has a consistent style
- Identify inconsistencies, errors, and missing information on the audio/video file that could compromise comprehension
- Signal to the Project Manager to follow up with the client to ensure the accuracy of the transcription
- Submit for Reviewer to approve your work
- Save documents into the server
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform any other duty as may be required or assigned
- Successful completion of GCE A Level
- Enrollment in an institution of Higher Learning for the current academic year
- Ability to keep to a schedule
- Availability to work
- A typing speed of at least 75 words per minute
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent web research skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to /interest in communicating effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Must be a good team player
- Comfort using Internet search engines like Google or Bing.
- Familiarity with software like MS Office, and comfortable adapting to and learning new software and web applications
- Previous experience in writing report is a plus.
Female candidatures are strongly encouraged.
Interested candidates should send a resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com by July 13th 2016.
Contact details: 677 55 40 33, 677 39 77 92