MC-CCAMThe Malaria Consortium-Cameroon Coalition Against Malaria (CCAM) seeks to recruit, A Regional Field supervisor for the North West Region based in Bamenda.
- The Candidate should be bilingual,
- have a Masters Degree in public health, social sciences or related field,
- good report writing skills and fully computer literate,
- and a minimum of 5 years working experience in field work.
The following documents are required:
- A Letter of Motivation & detailed up-to-date CV;
- Give details of at least 3 references.
- Copies of relevant diplomas.
Applications should be addressed to the MC-CCAM Country Director and submitted at the MC-CCAM head office situated opposite the Greek Orthodox Church of the Hellenic Community, Bastos-Yaounde Cameroon or should emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: 11 Mai ,2015 at 4pm prompt.