MC-CCAMThe Malaria Consortium-Cameroon Coalition Against Malaria (CCAM) seeks to recruit, an Accountant Officer, based in Yaounde, with a Masters Degree in FINANCE and accounting.
- The candidate should be bilingual;
- have good report writing skills and fully COMPUTER literate (Accounting Software especially Tompro, Excel, Word, etc)
- a minimum of 5 years working experience in FINANCE and Accountng with an increasing responsibility.
The following documents are required:
- A Letter of Motivation & detailed up-to-date CV;
- Give details of at least 3 REFERENCES.
- Copies of relevant diplomas.
Applications should be ADDRESSED to the MC-CCAM Country Director and submitted at the MC-CCAM head office situated opposite the Greek Orthodox Church of the Hellenic Community, Bastos-Yaounde Cameroon or should emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: 11 Mai ,2015 at 4pm prompt.