External Job Title Senior Decision Support Analyst-Supply- GCSA
Type of Job Permanent
External Job Description
Job Title:- - - Senior Decision Support Analyst-Supply- GCSA
Reporting to:- Supply Finance Manager, Guinness Cameroon
Category:- - - 10 (Level 5)
No of positions:- 01
Contract:- - - - Permanent
The Senior Supply Analyst – Decision Support acts as an internal business partner across a range of supply teams, challenging and supporting performance, and generating insights and options for review.
Brings financial understanding to all issues.
To optimize the financial performance across Supply function by Providing sufficient and rigour financial insight for decision making through business partnership and intelligent application of established tools and techniques.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting /Finance/Economics is the minimum
- At least 4 years relevant experience in Finance, Supply Finance preferably in industry or FMCG.
- A professional qualification like a CIMA, ACCA or CPA will be an added
- Good Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
As Senior Supply Analyst – Decision Support, you should be able to:
- Support the senior leadership team in identifying, evaluating and implementing projects, which drive improved value.
- Ensure decisions are made with a full understanding of the financial implications
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of implementation.
- Prepare monthly Cogs letter to Executive team and set up action log for all issue identified.
- Improve finance capability throughout the supply teams
- Provide Financial and commercial input to investment/resource allocation decisions with the departments as required
- Pre and post evaluate Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) spend. Prepare full year Latest Estimate Follow up CAPEX project budgets until completion and advice on risks and opportunities
- update Standard Prices & Bill of Material in SAP with minimum Disruption to Business activities
- Ensure Financial analysis on Product costing (budgets/Outlooks/actual monthly & YTD spend)
- Ensure accurate ICSP reset and timely submission
- Lead Perfect Plan Management System (PPMS) drive out cost activity for supply
- Bilingual: English and French.
- Work both with internal and external stakeholders at different levels of seniority.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access outlooks.
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE : 05.03.15
Human Resources Director