Your skills can make a difference. Visionary Technologies is currently offering the position of a senior developer to spear-head every development project developing both clients and internal projects as the clients will demand. VT wants to prepare the skills she needs for he up coming innovative projects .
Job Title: Senior Developer @ VT Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures. Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Location: Douala, Akwa or Buea Cameroon
Works on projects for the company ( clients and internal projects) and problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Proactive IT personnel , always working even without instructions and receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments, be creative with good ideas that work, work with sustainable techniques and follow latest industry standards-trends
- Degree in a Technical Field, e.g., Computer Science, Information Science or related discipline basic computer maintenance, IT and Internet skills
- Software Engineering or Related Diploma in IT( Not Networking) with proven experiences( portfolio of works).
We require a minimum of 5 years of related experience but a great portfolio makes it lesser. As a mandatory prerequisite for this position, a Senior Developer must meet or surpass Senior Level Technical and Job Experience criteria as defined in the Development profile.
In addition, it is recommended that the Senior Developer:
- should become a recognized expert in specific areas related to software development.
- should be able to understands and can speak to all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.).
Combines an accomplished technical resume with the capabilities necessary for instructing, influencing, and otherwise enabling engineers to achieve company, project, and team related goals (as they relate to technology).
The demonstrated capabilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Shows appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of technical decisions and direction for one or many projects/teams.
- Aptly manages team demands on his/her time and shows willingness/ability to delegate technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate.
- Acts as a liaison or primary point of contact for communicating with client side technical expertise.
- Directs technical aspect of operations related to escalated client accounts or high severity issues as they affect or confront a project or team.
- Attends to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues.
- Demonstrates interest in improving the company's technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business.
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development.
- Provides thought-leadership as it relates to emerging technologies and readying our company and engineers for productively integrating the same into our business.
Proven Skills needed
General Programming Skills in
- Desktop or Mobile App ( C#, .net, python, java etc)
Analyzing Information Problem Solving Software and web application/site Algorithm Design, Software and web application/site Performance Tuning, Attention to Details to work/company related issues Software and web application/site Design, Software and web application/site Software and web application/site Development Fundamentals, Software and web application/site Documentation, Software and web application/site Testing
Salary: An encouraging starting Salary with so much employ benefits depending on how much value employee is adding to the company.But if meet full requirements then normal salary according to Cameroon Labor code shall be negotiated .
How to apply: Send the following to the HR @ VT= firstname.lastname@example.org or call 237 126.96.36.199/
- Professional Resume ( passport size photo, social and professional pages-links) with portfolio of past works and experiences
- Cover letter addressed to the HR , Visionary Technologies
If meet the requirements you will be contacted immediately to sign a contract and start working as soon as this week.