External Job Title : Senior Supply Analyst - BPM, GCSA
AutoReqId : 43166BR
Function : Finance
Type of Job : Permanent
Country : Cameroon
External Job Description
Job Title: Senior Supply Analyst - BPM, GCSA
Reporting to: Supply Finance Manager GCSA
Category: 10 (Level 5)
No of positions: 01
- Developing & maintaining efficient and effective internal and financial controls within the Supply – Business Performance Management.
- The Supply business in Cameroon employs 240 full time employees and is responsible for managing the supply chain from Inbound logistics to delivery of product through primary distribution. Supply also manages the Procurement function in Guinness Cameroon. Guinness Cameroun SA (GCSA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Diageo and is the 2nd biggest FES market within Diageo Africa.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 4-5 years relevant experience in a FMCG with at least 3 years on SAP Manufacturing/Costing.Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics is the minimum.
- A professional qualification like a CIMA, ACCA or CPA will be an added advantage
- Experienced in SAP manufacturing is a must
- Financial & Management Reporting is a must.
- Self-starter with high levels of energy & commitment
- Has working knowledge of accounting and analytical tools and techniques and understands accounting policies and standards
- Networking skills
- Analytical ability to understand balance between risk & reward so as to enable management to pull appropriate levers to enhance GP
- Application of IT to drive enhanced processes for information delivery (Good knowledge of Excel/SAP).
- Constantly seeking to improve business processes and drive efficiency.
- Understanding of Performance Management
- Bilingual French/English
As Senior Supply Analyst - BPM, you should be able to:
- Build best in class relationship with the Supply team and help them understand cost information to drive value added operational management and take ownership of their respective budgets.
- Ensure the Supply Trial balance information is complete and accurate at every point in time (i.e. cost is recorded under the right activity/cost driver and the GL account) & Run all systematic Manufacturing SAP processes related to Supply Finance.
- Prepare Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) Risk & Opportunities on an ongoing basis and recommending actions to mitigate risks identified.
- Presentation of monthly production costs report & analysis and commentaries to Supply Finance Manager for sign-off and Responsible for preparing monthly Supply Business Performance Packs for Group and local use with great insights on variances Vs plan and previous years.
- Support planning processes to deliver Last Estimated, budgets & strategic plans for GCSA Supply, fully exploiting IS systems.
- Costing and Master data maintenance (Change & updates).
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 22000/2005 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject.
All applications to be made through the website: Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE : 17.09.14
Human Resources Director