Job Title : Senior Treasury Analyst GCSA
AutoReqId : 43128BR
Function : Finance
Type of Job : Permanent
Country : Cameroon
External Job Description
VACANCY : (External/Internal)
Job Title: Senior Treasury Analyst GCSA
Reporting to: Tax and Treasury Manager GCSA
Category: 10 (Diageo Level 5)
No of positions: 01
- Help the business to have a good outlook of future cash flows in & out in order to support the investment strategy.
- Help the business to achieve financial objectives in terms of Working capital management.
- Reporting of treasury position of the GCSA
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualified Accountant, CA, ACCA or other equivalent
- 4-6 years of finance experience including managerial experience with proven integrity.
- In depth knowledge of GCSA financial and operational procedures.
- Has high working knowledge of accounting and analytical tools and techniques.
- Analytical interpretative and decision making skills
- Sound IT knowledge in use of Excel
- Knowledge of partner's operations and financial discipline
- In-depth understanding the role the distributor and retailer plays in supply chain and the dynamics of the chain
- Prepare short and long term cash flow forecast including periodic variance.
- Preparing cash forecasting/variance analysis.
- Income/expense interest forecasting.
- Monitor payment forecast received from DBS team and ensure the funds are available.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and provide Periodic variance analysis. (KPI-Accuracy)
- Follow up of working capital Committee's actions for achievement of working Capital target.
- Analysis of balance sheet items with special emphasis on Working capital
- Conduct health check on bank, distributors and suppliers.
- Ensure optimisation of capital structure and make appropriate recommendation.
- Support Treasurer on adequately finance the business; deliver the most efficient business financing option at the best cost: leasing, debt equity, optimize liquidity, cash flow and working capital, investment of surplus cash; Invest surplus cash in stable banks and minimize credit / default risks; Invest funds in amounts, diversities, maturities, currency portfolio's that maximise returns while at the same time minimises risks.
Treasury control and reporting:
- Provide in – depth analysis to enable management make informed decision on efficient allocation of financial resources toward achieving business objectives.
- Maintain and update sound treasury policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality and timely treasury reporting (Balance of Payment with BEAC).
- Follow up of reconciling items from Bank Reconciliations (SAP).
- Follow up clearing items (SAP).
- Maintenance of internal control documentation in line with CARM requirement.
- Ensure compliance with statutory/regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that GCSA complies with all exchange control and taxation regulations.
Global Insurance management:
- Annual assessment of business assets under global programme.
- Ensure compliance to global damage and public liability programme to minimize business exposure.
- Be the contact point for claims regarding global insurance programmes.
- Forex Risk Management
- Provide periodic economic trend analysis (GDP FX, Inflation etc.)
- Evaluate and advise on foreign exchange strategy and help decide on most suitable risk management product.
- Regular review of all foreign exchange dominated transactions and contracts with an objective of minimizing exposure.
- Give constant advice on likely Foreign exchange movements, and likely effects to GCSA.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com . Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE : 17.09.2014
Human Resources Director