Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Inscrivez-vous sur cm1xbet.com et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : das14
Register on cm1xbet.com and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: das14
Spirits Development Executive
Intitulé de l'offre :
Job Title: Spirit Development Executive
Reporting to: Key Account Manager-Central
Category: 08 (Level 6)
No of positions: 1
This role will manage a defined geographic territory in the On Trade and Off Trade calling directly on a set of large volume customer accounts through a set journey-plan. The Spirit Development Executive (SDE) will implement joint business plans to drive mutual growth for both our customers and Guinness Cameroun.
The core objectives of the role will be to grow our NSV, Profit and Share. This will be delivered through a return on investment from joint business plans and a consistent level of brilliant execution.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- A strong minimum 2 years track record in sales with specific experience in account management, field sales or trade marketing.
- Strong understanding of commercial opportunities and sensitivity to customers' satisfaction
- Basic P&L literacy and previous experience of financial data (targeted trade investment, margins optimization, customer profitability…)
- numerical skills and high level of computer literacy
- influencing skills, able to set a vision and inspire clients. Authentic in all interactions, and able to build true partnerships with customers and internally with other functions.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in French and English
- Strong ability to multi- task and operate with pace and agility
- Ability to find pertinent solutions in a dynamic and fast-running environment
- Willingness to experiment and learn.
- Valid driving license and strong driving experience
- Strong ownership of the day-to-day customer relationship through effective negotiation, persuasion and resolution skills
- Create the conditions for an amazing relationship with the customer through great cross-functional behaviors and ways of working
- Ensure that all customer data and information required to support the customer relationship is fully managed.
Development and delivery of customer plan
- Ability to understand customer requirements and match these to specific Guinness Cameroun propositions
- Make proactive and reactive recommendations in order to beat the competition
- Search and spin proactively within and outside the channel to identify and activate potential opportunities
- Operate with a clear set of priorities with the attention to detail required across each sales driver
- Expert analysis of data is converted quickly into simple and clear actions
- Ability and confidence to make informed recommendations ensuring activities are successfully delivered or course-corrected as required
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com.
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age.
Type d'employé :
Site primaire :
Autres sites :
Date de début d'emploi :